Black Star Liner - Rock Freak E.P. Album
|SAM3100||Black Star Liner||Rock Freak E.P. (12", EP, Promo)||WEA||SAM3100||UK||1997|
|SAM 3100||Black Star Liner||Rock Freak EP (12", EP, Promo)||WEA||SAM 3100||UK||1997|
|WEA 135 T, 3984 20798 0||Black Star Liner||Rock Freak EP (12", EP)||Warner Music UK Ltd., Warner Music UK Ltd.||WEA 135 T, 3984 20798 0||UK||1997|
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Tom Salmon
- Management – Amrik Rai
- Noises [Beets, Squeeks & Skwatches] – Tino Di Placido
- Photography By [Additional Photography], Design, Art Direction – Squid Inc.
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Merton Gauster
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Choque
- Written-By – Hosein, Harrop, Salmon
Produced and mixed at the Big Feet Bunker, Leeds.
Management @ Shakti Promotions Inc.
℗1997 Warner Music UK Ltd,©1997 Warner Music UK Ltd. Licensed by GEMA.
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music U.K. Ltd.
Distributed by Warner Music UK Ltd. A Warner Music Group Company.
℗1997 Warner Music UK Ltd,©1997 Warner Music UK Ltd, The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music U.K. Ltd.
- Barcode: 6 3984-20798-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: WEA135CD · MASTERED BY DOCDATA
- Matrix / Runout (Mould on plastic inner ring): A02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LA31
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 4281
- Price Code (FRANCE): WE 739
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Distributed By – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Produced At – Big Feet Bunker
- Mixed At – Big Feet Bunker
- Glass Mastered At – DOCdata
Rock Freak EP. Shop 3 records for sale for album Rock freak ep by Black Star Liner on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. Blue-eyed soul funk, Psychedelic funk. Disco, Boogie Funk. P-Funk, Gogo Funk. Funk 80s, Electro Funk. Soul 80s. Black Star Liner were formed in Leeds in 1994, by Choque Hosein, Tom Salmon, and Chris Harrop. Their music consisted of a mix of Asian music sitar and tabla, dance music and dub. They formed Soundclash Records to release their initial recordings - Smoke the Prophets EP, and High Turkish Influence. After receiving the single of the week award in the NME magazine for Smoke the Prophets, they recorded three Peel Sessions, the first of which was broadcast in April 1995. Black Star Liner In Dub - Fred Locks. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Listen free to Black Star Liner Rock Freak. Their music consisted of a mix of asian music sitar and tabla, dance music and dub reggae. They formed Soundclash Records to release their read more. Black Star Liner - Fred Locks. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. 50s, 60s Folk, Americana Indie Metal Post Rock, Experimental Progressive Rock Psych, Garage Rock Punk, Hardcore. Rock Freak. Black Star Liner. Low BMW. Inder Automatic. Другие альбомы Black Star Liner. Twelve Inch Confrontation Mix. Broadcast on the John Peel show on BBC Radio 1 on 7 October Star Liner were formed in Leeds in 1994, by Choque Hosein, Tom Salmon, and Chris Harrop. Their debut single 'Smoke The Prophets' was voted NME Single Of The Week in 1994 and continued to produce a danceable swirl of ethnic instruments and synth sounds. They signed to major label WEA in 1997 and produced the album 'Bengali Bantam Youth Experience' in 1998, before splitting up in 2001