Dennis Coffey - Back Home Album
|2||High On Love||6:37|
|4||Our Love Goes On Forever||5:58|
|7||Wings Of Fire||7:39|
|WB 300||Dennis Coffey||Back Home (LP, Album, RI)||Westbound Records||WB 300||US||1977|
|WB 300||Dennis Coffey||Back Home (LP, Album, MO)||Westbound Records||WB 300||US||1977|
|WEA-3042, WB 300||Dennis Coffey||Back Home (LP, Album)||Famoso, Westbound Records||WEA-3042, WB 300||Ecuador||1977|
|ATC 9666||Dennis Coffey||Back Home (LP, Album)||Westbound Records, Atlantic||ATC 9666||South Africa||1977|
|HATS 421-254 (WL)||Dennis Coffey||Back Home (LP, Album)||Atlantic||HATS 421-254 (WL)||Spain||1977|
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Larry Nozero
- Arranged By, Producer, Written-By – Dennis Coffey
- Art Direction – Abie Sussman, Bob Defrin
- Bass – Roderick Chandler (Penut)
- Drums – Lee Nathan Marcus
- Engineer – Richard Becker
- Engineer [Mix] – Arthur Stoppe, Jay Mark
- Illustration – Bruce Evans
- Lead Guitar – Dennis Coffey
- Mastered By – José Rodriguez
- Mixed By – Tom Moulton
- Percussion – Lorenzo Brown (Bag Of Tricks)
- Piano – Garry Schunk, Rudy Robinson
- Rhythm Guitar – Bruce Nazarian, Eddie Willis
- Synthesizer [Moog, Arp] – Garry Schunk
- Trombone – Stu Sanders
- Trumpet – Johnny Trudell, Marcus Belgraves, Maurice Davis
- Vocals – Brandy
Pressed by PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN, indicated by RI matrix suffix.
"A Tom Moulton Mix"
℗ © 1977 Westbound Records, Inc., Detroit, Michigan. Printed in U.S.A.
Distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation, a Warner Communications Company, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York 10019.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): ST-WB-773845-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): ST-WB-773846-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): ST WB 773 845 A (PR)P TM/JR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): ST-WB-773846-B TM/JR (PR)P
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – PAC 3 Recording Company
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
From Album Back Home 1976 by Migno65. Dennis Coffey. Alpha Pup Records от лица компании Westbound Records Inc. BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Concord Music Publishing, Audiam Publishing. Dennis Coffey - Back Home 1977. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Dennis Coffey - Wings Of Fire 1976. wmv 7:42. Dennis Coffey - Back Home 1976. wmv 5:35. Dennis Coffey - Free Spirit 1976. wmv 5:50. Dennis Coffey - Funk Connection 1976. wmv 5:22. But disco is about production, not virtuoso playing, and too much of Back Home stifles Coffey's innovative fretwork in favor of overbaked arrangements and repetitive rhythms. The end result smoothes away the rough edges that made Coffey such an exciting and singular guitarist. Track Listing. Watch the video for Back Home from Dennis Coffey's Back Home for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Dennis Coffey b. in Detroit, MI, USA, is a guitarist, notable as a prominent studio musician, for many soul & rnb recordings. He began learning the guitar when he was thirteen, in Ontonagon County Michigan's upper peninsula. At fifteen he played on his first recording session, backing Vic Gallon, on I'm Gone Gondola. In the early 60s, he joined The Royaltones - having hits with Poor Boy 1958 & Flamingo Express 1961 - who played sessions with other artists, including Del Shannon. Hot Coffey in the D: Burnin' at Morey Bakers Showplace Lounge - Dennis Coffey. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Current track: Dennis Coffey - Back HomeDennis Coffey - Back Home. Back Home 1977. Album by Dennis Coffey. High on Love. was sampled in. Outro by Eins Zwo 2001. I Don't Know by MF Grimm 2006. Boogie Magic. Dennis James Coffey born November 11, 1940 is an American guitarist. He was a studio musician for many soul and R&B recordings, and is well known for his 1971 Top 10 hit single Scorpio. Coffey learned to play guitar at the age of thirteen, in the Michigan Upper Peninsula town of Copper City. In 1955, as a fifteen-year-old sophomore at Detroit's Mackenzie High School, Dennis played his first record session - backing Vic Gallon in I'm Gone, on the Gondola record label. In the early 1960s he joined. Back Home is a rnb music album recording by DENNIS COFFEY released in 1977 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. A1 Funk Connection 5:20 A2 Back Home 5:31 A3 Free Spirit 5:46 A4 Our Love Goes On Forever 5:58 B1 High On Love 6:37 B2 Boogie Magic 5:47 B3 Wings Of Fire 7:39. Alto Saxophone, Flute, Tenor