Hunters & Collectors - Human Frailty Album
|1||Stuck On You|
Written-By – Ian Rilen, Stephanie Rilen
|4||99th Home Position|
|5||Throw Your Arms Around Me|
|6||Is There Anybody In There?|
|9||Everything's On Fire|
|L 38524||Hunters & Collectors||Human Frailty (LP, Album)||White Label Records||L 38524||Australia & New Zealand||1986|
|C 38524||Hunters & Collectors||Human Frailty (Cass, Album)||White Label Records||C 38524||Australia & New Zealand||1986|
|ILP 25||Hunters & Collectors||Human Frailty (LP, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records||ILP 25||UK||1989|
|IRSC 5801||Hunters & Collectors||Human Frailty (Cass, Album, HQ )||I.R.S. Records||IRSC 5801||US||1986|
|L38524||Hunters & Collectors||Human Frailty (LP, Album)||White Label Records||L38524||Australia & New Zealand||1986|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Jack Howard
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Gavin (The Gapfiller) MacKillop, Shellie Conway
- Bass Guitar – John Archer
- Cello [Violoncello] – Peter O'Reilly, Sue Hadlee
- Crew [Lights] – Gary Senior, Geoffrey Phillips
- Crew [P.a. Rigger - Stage] – Tim (The Enchanter) Millikan
- Crew [Production Manager - Monitors] – Stephen Stig Moor
- Crew [Rigger] – Nick Barker
- Crew [Stage] – George Guru Hanna
- Drums – Doug Falconer
- Engineer – Gavin MacKillop
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer (AAV)] – Doug Brady
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer (Eaton's)] – Michael Streefkerk
- French Horn – Jeremy Smith
- Guitar – Mark Seymour
- Keyboards – Jeremy Smith, Michael Waters
- Lacquer Cut By – P
- Lead Vocals – Mark Seymour
- Lyrics By – Mark Seymour
- Marimba – Debbie Waugh
- Mastered By [(townhouse Studios) Cutting Engineer] – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By – Gavin MacKillop
- Performer [Additional Instruments] – The Como Quartet
- Piano – Dianne Howard
- Producer – Gavin MacKillop, Hunters & Collectors
- Technician [Sound Mixing], Artwork, Engineer [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Robert Miles
- Trombone – Michael Waters
- Trumpet – Jack Howard
- Viola – Adam Duncan
- Violin – Alex Black , George VI
- Written-By – Hunters & Collectors (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
- Xylophone – Debbie Waugh
Includes printed inner sleeve with blue background, white text and red graphic, with lyrics & credits.
Inner sleeve also has number RML53253 top right corner one side.
Note this inner sleeve is different to similar releases Human Frailty and Human Frailty
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): L-38524 SMX-65965
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): L-38524 SMX-65966
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Groove Hand-Etched): SMX65965 P2A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Groove Hand-Etched): SMX65966 P2D AP Atonally yours
- Barcode: none
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – White Label Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – White Label Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Allan Eaton Studios
- Mixed At – AAV
Human Frailty - Hunters & Collectors. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Hunters & Collectors is the self-titled debut studio album by Australian rock band, Hunters & Collectors, which was released on 26 July 1982. It was produced by the band with Tony Cohen as audio engineer. The album peaked at No. 21 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart and No. 14 on the New Zealand Albums Chart. The album's first single, Talking to a Stranger, was released ahead of the album on 12 July, and was accompanied by a music video directed by film maker Richard Lowenstein, but it. Human Frailty. Hunters & Collectors - Human Frailty 1986. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Rock. Hunters & Collectors. Songs in album Hunters & Collectors - Human Frailty 1986. Hunters & Collectors - Say Goodbye. Hunters & Collectors - Throw Your Arms Around Me. Hunters & Collectors - Dog. Hunters & Collectors - Everything's On Fire. Hunters & Collectors - Relief. Hunters & Collectors - The Fing. Album 1986 13 Songs. Crucible - The Songs of Hunters & Collectors. Various Artists. Jimmy Little. Honey Steel's Gold. Ed Kuepper. Red Sails In the Sunset Remastered. Listen free to Hunters & Collectors Human Frailty Say Goodbye, Is There Anybody In There and more. 10 tracks 41:22. Though Hunters & Collectors had trouble melding their influences funk, tribal rhythms, melodic hooks into a cohesive sound in the past, on this 1986 album the band finally discovered their true strength a balance of bass and drum-driven grooves set below punchy horns and counterpoint melody lines. Is There Anybody in There is a particular standout with its unrelenting rhythm section. The band uses their three-piece horn section to great effectiveness on Everything's on Fire and the loping, lazy. Redirected from Say Goodbye Hunters and Collectors Song. Human Frailty is the fourth studio album by Australian rock band Hunters & Collectors, which was released on 7 April 1986. It was a commercial and critical success. 10 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart and No. 5 on the New Zealand Albums Chart. Four singles were issued from the album, Say Goodbye, which reached No. 24 on the Kent Music Report Singles Chart Throw Your Arms Around Me. Hunters & Collectors Format: Audio CD. Please retry. This was their big breakthrough album in Australia and it is easy to see why, compared to some of the synth drenched pap that was out there at the time. This is mostly driving art rock at its very best with thumping bass lines and a horn section that is not used for beauty but instead brutality. I rarely give something 5 stars, as for me this means it has to be prefect but put simply, this is. Released April 7, 1986. Human Frailty Tracklist. Say Goodbye Lyrics. Inside A Fireball Lyrics. About Human Frailty . Human Frailty Q&A. Human Frailty is a music album by Hunters & Collectors released in 1986. Human Frailty is ranked 7,369th in the overall chart, 1,101st in the 1980s, and 107th in the year 1986. HUNTERS & COLLECTORS - HUMAN FRAILTY cassette tape Condition: Very Good. Time left: 1h 41m 37s Ships to: Worldwide