KMFDM - Tohuvabohu Album
|1||Saft Und Kraft||4:35|
|2||Spit Or Swallow||4:11|
|3||I Am What I Am||4:52|
Saxophone [Alto Saxophone] – Amy DenioTrumpet [Paris Selmer 'radial' Trumpet] – Jim Knodle
|7||Looking For Strange||5:17|
|10||Los Niños Del Parque|
Written-By, Composed By – Beate Bartel, Chris Haas, Krishna Goineau
|11||Not In My Name||4:50|
|MET500||KMFDM||Tohuvabohu (CD, Album)||Metropolis, KMFDM Records||MET500||US||2007|
|MET500||KMFDM||Tohuvabohu (CD, Album, Unofficial)||KMFDM Records , Metropolis||MET500||Russia||2007|
|MET 500D||KMFDM||Tohuvabohu (11xFile, FLAC, Album, RM)||Metropolis||MET 500D||US||2012|
|none||KMFDM||Tohuvabohu (CDr, Album, Promo)||Metropolis||none||US||2007|
|MET 500||KMFDM||Tohuvabohu (CD, Album, RE)||Soyuz Music||MET 500||Russia||2008|
- Bass – Jules Hodgson, Sascha Konietzko
- Cover – Brute!
- Drums – Andy Selway
- Guitar – Jules Hodgson, Steve White
- Layout – Justin Gammon
- Management – Bill Siddons
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Azuolas Sinkevicius, Chris Shepard, Jules Hodgson, Sascha Konietzko
- Other [Kmfdm Booking] – Bruce Solar / The Agency Group
- Other [Post Production Coordination] – Vibrant Management
- Producer, Recorded By [Recordings Engineer] – Jules Hodgson, Sascha Konietzko
- Programmed By – Andy Selway, Jules Hodgson, Sascha Konietzko, Steve White
- Synthesizer – Jules Hodgson, Steve White
- Synthesizer [Analogue Synths] – Sascha Konietzko
- Vocals – Lucia Cifarelli, Sascha Konietzko
- Written-By, Composed By – Andy Selway (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Jules Hodgson (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Lucia Cifarelli (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Sascha Konietzko (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Steve White (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
16 Pages Booklet. Clear Tray.
Recorded at Kommandozentrale and The Black Lab Studio, Seattle.
Mixed at Chicago Recording Company, Chicago and Kommandozentrale, Seattle.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood.
"Voices on "Superpower": KMFDM fans from around the world"
"Los Niños Del Parque" originally performed by Liaisons Dangereuses.
Published by KMFDM ENT. US (BMI) except "Los Niños Del Parque" published by Wintrup Musik.
© & ℗ 2007 Metropolis Records
- Barcode (Text): 7 82388 05002 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 782388050029
- Matrix / Runout: Z61770 4 MET80500-2 01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Other (Matrix Area): M1S3
Tohuvabohu is industrial rock group KMFDM's fifteenth studio album, released on August 21, 2007, on the band's record label KMFDM Records and Metropolis Records. It was recorded in Seattle, Washington. The word tohuvabohu is derived from the biblical Hebrew phrase tohu va bohu, meaning without form and void or chaos and utter confusion, which was used to describe the state of the earth before creation. The band describes its usage of the term as meaning wild and chaotic. Superpower uses. Tohuvabohu by KMFDM, released 21 August 2007 1. Superpower 2. Looking For Strange 3. Tohuvabohu 4. I Am What I Am 5. Saft Und Kraft 6. Headcase 7. Los Ninos Del Parque 8. Not In My Name 9. Spit Or Swallow 10. Fait Accompli 11. Bumaye KMFDM, now in their 23rd year, remain a musical entity to be reckoned with. KMFDMs new album on Metropolis Records, Tohuvabohu, is no exception. Tohuvabohu, an Old Testament word meaning wild and chaotic, perfectly captures the spirit and energy behind the tracks contained therein. Текст песни: Ask no questions - hear no lies Theres no smoke without a fire Fortune always favors the bold First deserve then - TOHUVABOHU Album: TOHUVABOHU 2007 - Ultra-Heavy Beat FanMade Video - Artwork by Aidan Hughes. The word tohuvabohu is derived from the biblical Hebrew phrase tohu va bohu, meaning without form and void or chaos and utter confusion, which was used to. Album 2007 11 Songs. More By KMFDM. See free to KMFDM Tohuvabohu Superpower, Looking For Strange and more. 11 tracks 50:30. Released 2007. Tohuvabohu Tracklist. Superpower Lyrics. Tohuvabohu, 2007. Super Power, 04:16. Looking for Strange, 05:17. Tohuvabohu, 05:19. I Am What I Am, 04:51. Saft Und Kraft, 04:35