Neil Young + Crazy Horse - Ragged Glory Album
|1||Mansion On The Hill||4:46|
|2||Love To Burn||10:03|
|4||Love And Only Love||10:18|
|7||Mother Earth (Natural Anthem)|
Recorded By [Live] – Niko BolasVocals [Additional] – John Hanlon
|8||Over And Over||8:27|
|10||Days That Used To Be||3:50|
|9 26315-2||Neil Young + Crazy Horse||Ragged Glory (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 26315-2||US||1990|
|EN 3840||Neil Young + Crazy Horse||Ragged Glory (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Thomsun Original||EN 3840||Saudi Arabia||1990|
|7599-26315-2||Neil Young + Crazy Horse||Ragged Glory (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||7599-26315-2||Europe||1990|
|670.9284||Neil Young & Crazy Horse||Ragged Glory (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||670.9284||Brazil||1990|
|7599263154||Neil Young & Crazy Horse||Ragged Glory (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||7599263154||Australia||1990|
- Design – Janet Levinson
- Engineer [Digital], Mastered By – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Record Plant] – Andrew Vastola, Buzz Burrowes, Gary Long, Pat Stoltz
- Engineer [Second, At Indigo Studios] – Chris Kupper, Chuck Johnson
- Engineer [Second, At Redwood Digital] – John Nowland
- Engineer [Senior Technical Engineer] – Harry Sitam
- Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By – John Hanlon
- Management – Lookout Management
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Management [Lookout Management] – Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda
- Other [Physical Trainer, La] – Frank Moran
- Other [Physical Trainer] – Mike (Abs) Johnson
- Photography By – Larry Cragg
- Producer [Assistant] – Billy Talbot, Frank "Poncho" Sampedro, Ralph Molina
- Producer, Mixed By – David Briggs, Neil Young
- Songwriter – Dewey Terry (tracks: 6), Don Harris (tracks: 6), Neil Young (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Technician [Computer Scribe] – Frank "Poncho" Sampedro
- Technician [Digital Transfers] – Dave Collins
- Technician [Guitar Production] – Larry Cragg
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – Billy Talbot
- Vocals, Drums – Ralph Molina
- Vocals, Guitar – Frank "Poncho" Sampedro, Neil Young
This release has price code WE 835 and lacks SID codes.
Recorded with The Record Plant Truck (L.A.). Mixed at Plywood Digital, Redwood City, Indigo Ranch, Malibu. Track 10 recorded live at the Hossier Dome, additional vocals at Redwood Digital. Digital transfers at A&M Studios.
Special thanks to: Pegi Young, Lianne McAlpine, Lori Talbot, Babara Molina, Bettina Briggs, Mark Lowenthal, Donna Grant, Elvis, Irwin Osher, Gerber & Rosenfield, Doug Sax, Alan Yoshida, Donna Dietz, Air Apparent, Sisapa Records, Ludwig Drums, Zildjian Cymbals.
All songs ASCAP except track 6, BMI.
On rear: © 1990 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. ℗ 1990 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
On CD: ℗ © 1990 Reprise Records for the U.S., a Warner Communications Company.
In booklet: © 1990 Reprise Records for the U.S.
Made In Germany.
Issued in a standard jewel case with eight page foldout insert (four panels are plain black).
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26315-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992631525
- Matrix / Runout: 759926315-2 RSA
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Price Code: WE 835
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Hoosier Dome
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile, Los Angeles
- Engineered At – Redwood Digital
- Mixed At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Mixed At – Plywood Digital
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
Ragged Glory is the 18th studio album by Canadian, American singer-songwriter Neil Young, and his sixth album with the band Crazy Horse. It was released by Reprise Records on September 9, 1990. Ragged Glory sessions took place in April 1990 at Young's Broken Arrow ranch. The band played a set of songs twice a day for a couple of weeks never repeating the same songs in a set, then went back, listened and chose best takes. According to Young, this approach took 'analysis' out of the game during the. The album's dominant sound was made by Young's noisy guitar, which bordered on and sometimes slipped over into distortion, while Crazy Horse kept up the songs' bright tempos. Despite the volume, the tunes were catchy, with strong melodies and good choruses, and they were given over to love, humor, and warm reminiscence. Youngs nineteenth studio album and the sixth with Crazy Horse. One of the most celebrated albums of Youngs late career period, its characterised by a primitive garage sound which recalls the then contemporary grunge movement. Ragged Glory Q&A. Producers David Briggs & Neil Young. Writers Dewey Terry, Don Harris & Neil Young. Bass Guitar Billy Talbot. Drums Ralph Molina. F in' Up - Neil Young, Crazy Horse. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Ragged Glory 1990. Lista de canciones: 1. Country Home 2. White Line 3. Fuckin Up 4. Over And Over 5. Love To Burn 6. Farmer in album Ragged Glory 1990. Neil Young Horse - Country Home. Neil Young Horse - White Line. Neil Young Horse - Fuckin' Up. Neil Young Horse - Over And Over. Neil Young Horse - Love To Burn. Neil Young Horse - Farmer John. Neil Young Horse - Mansion On The Hill. Neil Young Horse - Days That Used To Be. Neil Young . Complétez votre collection Neil Young Crazy Horse. Vendre cette version. Neil Young Crazy Horse. Ragged Glory CD, Album. Reprise Records. WPCP-3847. Album 1990 10 Songs. Ragged Glory. Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Rock 1990. Fortuitously timed to coincide with the eruption of grunge, the album exudes an impetuous attitude perfectly embodied by the raucous anthem F In' Up. But with Love to Burn and Love and Only Love, Neil and the Horse set out on their most epic, discordantly psychedelic jams since their Cowgirl in the Sand days. Neil Young released 'Ragged Glory' in September 1990. Signaling that Young had enjoyed this Crazy Horse reunion as much as record buyers, the album's release presaged a period of renewed activity with the band that included a 1991 tour later captured on the Weld album and its feedback-only companion, Arc as well as a concert film released on VHS. Listen free to Neil Young & Crazy Horse Ragged Glory