The Time - What Time Is It? Album
Backing Vocals [Additional Background] – Vanity 6
|3||I Don't Wanna Leave You|
Electronic Drums – Jesse Johnson
|4||Gigolos Get Lonely Too|
Songwriter [Song Written By] – Morris Day
|5||Wild And Loose||7:32|
Songwriter [Song Written By] – Morris Day
|1-23701, 9 23701-1||The Time||What Time Is It? (LP, Album, All)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-23701, 9 23701-1||US||1982|
|WPCR-364||The Time||What Time Is It? (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-364||Japan||1995|
|9 23701-2||The Time||What Time Is It? (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||9 23701-2||US||1987|
|WB 57017||The Time||What Time Is It? (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 57017||Italy||1982|
|9 23701-2||The Time||What Time Is It? (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||9 23701-2||US||Unknown|
- Band [The Time Is], Bass, Vocals – Terry Lewis
- Band [The Time Is], Drums, Percussion – Jellybean Johnson
- Band [The Time Is], Guitar, Vocals – Jesse Johnson
- Band [The Time Is], Keyboards, Vocals – Jimmy Jam, Monte Moir
- Band [The Time Is], Lead Vocals – Morris Day
- Mastered By [CDD Pre-Mastering By] – WCI Record Group
- Mastered By [Originally Mastere By] – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Al Beaulieu
- Producer – Morris Day, The Starr Company
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Batts, Jamie Starr, Peggy M.
- Songwriter [Song Written By] – The Time (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6)
Repress of What Time Is It? made by WEA Mfg. Olyphant.
Another Starr Production.
All songs published by Tionna Music ASCAP.
Recorded and mixed at Starr Studios, Sunset Sound and Hollywood Sound.
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications company.
© ℗ 1982 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1982 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S., a Warner Communications company
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Made in USA
- Barcode: 07599237012
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): WEA Mfg. Olyphant X18635 1 23701-2 RE-1 01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U2P
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): WEA Mfg. Olyphant Y2619 1 23701-2 05 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): WEA Mfg. Olyphant Y2619 1 23701-2 05 M1S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): WEA Mfg. Olyphant X18635 1 23701-2 RE-1 01 M1S3
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X18635
- Published By – Tionna Music
- Recorded At – Starr Studios
- Mixed At – Starr Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
What Time Is It is a 1982 album by the Time. The album was recorded at Sunset Sound and Prince's home studio in the Minneapolis suburbs. The title of the album comes from an exclamation by Morris Day that became associated with the band's on-stage theatrics, appearing frequently on the band's debut album as well. Showcasing a denser and more inventive Minneapolis sound, What Time Is It produced three singles: 777-9311, The Walk and Gigolos Get Lonely Too. The Time is the 1981 debut album by The Time. The album proper was produced and arranged by Prince using the moniker Jamie Starr The Time produced three singles: Get It Up, Cool and Girl, with the first two charting within the top ten on the R&B charts. Cool was covered by Snoop Dogg for his ninth album, Ego Trippin'. The only instrumental performance. The Time. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. What Time Is It Исполнитель: The Time. 1982 funk. Songs in album The Time - What Time Is It 1982. The Time - Wild And Loose. The Time - 777-9311. The Time - Onedayi'mgonnabesomebody. The Time - The Walk. The Time - Gigolos Get Lonely Too. The Time - I Don't Wanna Leave You. The Time's second album, What Time Is It, is similar in many ways to The Time 1981, except better all-around, boasting three extended synth-funk jams Wild and Loose, 777-9311, The Walk that surpass those on the preceding album, plus a humorously wonderful ballad, Gigolos Get Lonely Too, that tops any of those on. the band's eponymous debut. In terms of similarities, both What Time Is It and The Time are largely the work of Prince with the exception of the vocals, which are sung instead by Morris Day. The Time: What Time Is It - Album Review 1982. Here we discuss the second album from The Time. It is vastly superior to their debut album, just give it Time Is It is a 1982 album by The Time. 1 Recording. What Time Is It 1982. Album by The Time. Gigolos Get Lonely Too. was sampled in. Kalifornia by Above the Law feat. Kokane 1994. Gigalos Get Lonely Too by K-Dee feat. Morris Day 1994. Current Local Time in the United States. Time Zone. DST Changes. Sun & Moon. Multiple Time Zones. Time in States and Federal Districts in USA 51 States and Federal Districts Listed Below, 13 States and Federal Districts Have Multiple Time Zones. Alabama . Tue 13:36. Kentucky eastern part, south . Tue 14:36. Ohio . What Time Is It represents The Time's best developed album overall, much more fully developed than its predecessor, and it is particularly appreciated by fans of Prince's early works. Limited worldwide release of 5500. SIDE A: 01 Wild and Loose 02 777-9311 03 Onedayi'mgonnabesomebody SIDE B: 01 The Walk 02 Gigolos Get Lonely Too 03 I Don't Wanna Leave You